On Saturday 3 September 2016, between 08:00 and 12:00 BST, we’ll be finalising the migration of dotmailer to Microsoft Azure. In order to complete this, it will be essential to take dotmailer offline.
Local regional times for this maintenance are as follows:
- Saturday 3 September at 03:00 EDT (e.g. New York)
- Saturday 3 September 00:00 PDT (e.g. San Francisco)
- Saturday 3 September 17:00 AEST (e.g. Sydney)
During this period, dotmailer will be unavailable. Unavailable services will include:
- dotmailer web application
- Sends, including scheduled sends
- Open and link tracking
- Transactional email
- Custom Technical Solutions built web sites and scheduled tasks
Images in campaigns will be unaffected.
Updates shall be posted on https://status.dotmailer.com
during the maintenance window.
Aug 18, 09:21 BST